Pest control service for ants
- Check potted plants and firewood for ants before bringing them indoors
- Avoid putting planters directly on the ground to prevent holding moisture.
- Avoid using material that do not ventilate to cover dirt are your building.
- Pull mulch, a common nest site, 12 -18 inches away from the foundation of the structure.
- Locate hole in the foundation around plumbing, poorly-sealed windows and doors,seal these areas.
- Most ants prefer to nest in soil or wood outdoors, but homes offer many favorable nest sites for certain ants.
- Seal Cracks and holes in brick veneer, wall voids and structural wood close to heat and moisture sources are commonly used
- Keep branches, vines and other vegetation from coming in contact with your house,ants use them to gain access to the home.